1. Expert Terms & Conditions.
Any version of these Expert Terms in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
1.1 Key Definitions
“Base Price” means the module price set by the Expert or Innocity.
“Base Currency” means the currency of the Base Price.
“Gross Amount" means the amount actually received by Innocity for purchases by Startup for Your Module. Please note that for mobile application sales, mobile platforms apply fees, such as Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
“Net Amount” means Gross Amount, less (1) Taxes (pursuant to section 11); (2) for web sales, a three percent (3%) administrative and handling fee, and (3) any amounts paid in connection with Innocity’s Marketing Programs if You choose to opt-in (as further described below).
As an Expert You are contracting directly with CIIE I, Ahmedabad based NPO in Gujarat, India, the owner of the brand Innocity. Additionally, although We may utilize other Innocity subsidiaries to facilitate Your payments, Your contract remains between You and Innocity.
3. Your Relationship with Startup
As an Expert you will not have direct contractual relationship with the Startup.
Instructor do not have a direct contractual relationship with Startup. The only information You will receive about Startup is what is provided to You through the Services (“Startup Related Data”). You understand and agree that You will indemnify Innocity for any issues arising out of Your use of any Startup Related Data.
As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You will visit http://www.innocity.in/ and complete the Expert enrollment form and if You choose to charge fees for Your Modules, You will also need to agree again to the pricing terms which are presented to you during the paid Module creation process;
- You will be responsible for all of Your Submitted Content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize Innocity, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of Your Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner contemplated by these Expert Terms;
- No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer on Your Modules and through the Services;
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any User;
- You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Startups;
- You will not engage in any activity that will require Innocity to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with Company Content and/or the Services or operations thereof, except as permitted in these Instructor Terms;
- You will not frame or embed the Services in a manner to embed a free coupon version of your course or other similar functionality intended to circumvent the Services;
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Account;
- Your use of the Services are subject to Innocity’s approval, which We may grant or deny in Our sole discretion;
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware,software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services;
- You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or Module;
- You will maintain accurate Account information;
- You shall respond promptly to Startups and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of Your industry and instruction services in general;
- You are over the age of 18 or, if not, you are between the ages of 13 and 17 and a third party parent or legal guardian has agreed to these Instructor Terms, as well as all other of Our terms and policies as shall be posted on Our Services from time to time, and will assume responsibility and liability for Your performance and compliance here under.
5. License to Innocity
You hereby agree that We may record all or any part of any Module (including voice chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Services. You hereby grant Innocity permission to use Your name, likeness, image or voice in connection with offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling the Services, Courses, Company Content and Submitted Content and waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection therewith, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
6. Trust & Safety